What happened during the Digital Non-Formal Language Learning Methodologies training organized by HEI this summer?
- Project presentation
- Getting to know each other through digital tools
- Social media to hold creative writing activities
- The importance of culture to increase involvement levels in language learning
- Non-formal education practice sessions
- Constanta treasure hunt (via mAPP My Europe, recently finished Erasmus+ project APP for Android and iPhone)
- Use of audiovisual material
- History, culture trips and outdoor activities
- Group dynamics
- Organized meals and traditional Romanian dinner
- Intercultural dinner
- Youth involvement in training activities
- Utilization of texts from STORYLINE with teaching purposes
- Development of lesson plans
- Discussion on strengths and weaknesses of different educational approaches
- Online resources presentations
- Youthpass ceremony
During the 7 days of training, we hosted youth workers from #Spain, #Portugal and #Romania in Constanța to share good practices and knowledge on #storytelling, #digitalization, #nonformaleducation and #languagelearning.
Looking forward to attending future trainings and meetings!